The luxury experience
Book Your Picnic
Ready to Get Started?
Please fill out the form below to receive an accurate quote. Event dates must be requested at least one week in advance. If you are unable to give a weeks notice, we will try our best to accommodate you, however, a rush fee will be applied.
Every picnic includes:
2 Hour Picnic
Handcrafted Picnic Table
Plates & Utensils
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date and plan your picnic with the remaining balance due 72 hours before your event. If your picnic has to be cancelled due to weather, your $100 deposit can be transferred to another picnic booking within 30 days.
We will respond within 24 hours of your submission to confirm your requests; excluding weekends. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Heat Advisory Notice
Assumption of Risk. Participants are responsible for assuming the risk of the activity, including but not limited to:
– Risk of injury from the activity and/or equipment utilized could be significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
– Falling, causing broken bones, severe injuries to the head, neck and back which may result in severe impairment, injury or death.
– All “acts of nature,” including, but not limited to inclement weather, thunder and lighting, severe and or varied wind, temperature and other weather conditions.
– Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others’ equipment, which may have been rented, borrowed, or personally owned.
– Allergic or other physical reactions due to airborne/ ingested substances or insect bites/stings.
– My own negligence.
– Cold weather and heat related injuries and illness including, but not limited to frost nip, frostbite, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn, hypothermia and dehydration.
– Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals.
– Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities.
I understand the description of these inherent risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated inherent risks identified herein and those inherent risks not specifically identified. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, no one is forcing me to participate, and I elect to participate in spite of and with full knowledge of the inherent risks.